Protection of personal data in accordance with the LOPD (Data Protection Act)
TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA, SL. in application of the regulations in force concerning the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the web site: www.busxperience.cat are included in the specific automated files of users of the service packages created by TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is the maintenance of the commercial relationship and the performance of information, training, consultancy and other activities of TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA. This data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose.
TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA takes the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognised in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). These rights may be exercised by the user by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address: C/ Saragossa, 14C – 2ª. Planta (08830 – Sant Boi de Llobregat).
The user declares that all the data provided by him/her are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, notifying TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA of any changes.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
At TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA, we will process your personal data collected through the website: www.busxperience.cat, for the following purposes:
- In the event of contracting the goods and services offered through TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending of information requested through the forms provided on the website.
- Sending newsletters, as well as commercial communications about promotions, regulations that affect the development of the activity and/or advertising of TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA and the sector. We would like to remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
How long will the personal data collected be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or their deletion is not requested and for the period of time for which legal responsibilities may arise from the services provided.
- The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise the processing:
- The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA, unless legally obliged to do so.
Retention of data in accordance with the LSSI (Spanish Data Protection Act)
TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA informs that, as a data hosting service provider and by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains for a maximum period of 12 months the information necessary to identify the origin of the hosted data and the time at which the service was provided. The retention of this data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used within the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public security, being made available to judges and/or courts or the Ministry that so requires. The communication of data to the State Security Forces will be made in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on personal data protection.
Intellectual property rights
TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual and industrial property rights, know-how and any other rights related to the contents of the website www.busxperience.cat and the services offered therein, as well as the programmes necessary for their implementation and related information. The reproduction, publication and/or use of the contents, in whole or in part, of the www.busxperience.cat website, other than for strictly private use, is not permitted without prior written consent.
Intellectual property of the software
The user must respect third-party software made available by TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA, even if it is free and/or publicly available. TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA has the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights of the software. The user does not acquire any right or licence for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, with the exception of the rights and licences necessary for the fulfilment of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same. For any action beyond the fulfilment of the contract, the user will need written authorisation from TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA, and the user is forbidden to access, modify, visualise the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by https://www.arsys.es, assuming the civil and penal responsibility derived from any incident that may occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of a negligent or malicious action on his part.
Intellectual property of the hosted contents
It is forbidden to use the services provided by TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA contrary to the legislation on intellectual property and, in particular:
- Any use that is contrary to Spanish law or that infringes the rights of third parties. – The publication or transmission of any content which, in the opinion of TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Cracks, programme serial numbers or any other content that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses for sending unsolicited bulk email. The user bears full responsibility for the content of his website, transmitted and stored information, hypertext links, third party claims and legal actions with reference to intellectual property, third party rights and the protection of minors. The user is responsible with regard to the laws and regulations in force and the rules concerning the operation of the online service, e-commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use. The user shall indemnify TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA for any expenses that may be incurred in any case for which the user may be held responsible, including legal defence fees and expenses, even in the event of a non-final court decision.
Protection of the hosted information
TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA makes security copies of the contents hosted on its servers, but accepts no responsibility for the accidental loss or deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by the users, as these data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time elapsed since the last security copy.
In application of the LSSI. TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA shall not send advertising or promotional communications by electronic mail or any other equivalent means of electronic communication which have not been previously requested or expressly authorised by the addressees of the same. In the case of users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA is authorised to send commercial communications referring to products or services TOURS & EXPERIENCES CATALUNYA which are similar to those initially contracted with the client. In any case, the user, after proving his/her identity, may request that no further commercial information be sent to him/her through the Customer Service channels.